Crush's Homers for Hearts Home Run Derby
Format and Rules
- Elimination Round
- Each foursome takes a turn hitting in the batting cage
- 32 participants, each get 10 outs to hit as many home runs as possible
- An out is registered when a participant swings at a pitch and does not hit a home run
- Top home run hitter from each team advances to the Championship Round
- Championship Round
- 8 participants, each gets 7 outs to hit as many home runs as possible
- Participants will hit from lowest to highest home run totals from the first round
- Top home run hitter will be declared the winner
- If there is a tie for first place, the Home Run Derby will go into a swing off
- Tied participants will hit in the same order
- Each participant will get one swing
- If at least one player hits a home run in the round and others make outs, the players that made outs will be eliminated and the players that hit homeruns will continue
- The process will be repeated until there is a winner
- Award for the winner!
Children’s Hospital Longest T-ball Challenge
- Contest for approximately 10 patients from the Children’s Hospital
- Each child gets 3-5 swings off a tee (this will depend on number of participants)
- Davis places the whiffle ball on the tee for kids to hit
- Prizes awarded to each child and a larger prize for the winner
Contact Nichole Komninos at email@example.com or 410-328-6053.
Return to event home page.